RolePlayers Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for RP lovers to create any roleplay they wish.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored out of our minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
zmirazz

zmirazz

bored out of our minds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

they followed him after introducing themselves
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Tina wandered out onto the top of the cliff and looked down over everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayersdelight.rpg-board.net
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Al smiled as he saw her
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Her father ran up next to her. His dark colour the opposite of her lighter one. She lowered her head nervously toward him.

Joseph thought out to everyone. Today a new leader is among us! This wolf will be loyal to all of you. They shall protect and lead you with instinct and you may not treat them terribly if instint leads to mistake. Mistakes are made. By everyone. Do not allow feeling of my leading skill effect how you listen and obey this wolf. As you will obey to everything thing they tell you. Just as you do with me.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

i nodded amd thought to her you are amazing i believe in you now introduce yourself and give a little speech let it be strong.i love you wolfy
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Tina stepped ahead of her father standing tall and proud looking out over the mass of wolves. Her thoughts flowed smoothly with pride and strength behind them. I shall lead you all with respect and devotion. I will keep you safe and fed. Rituals shall be very similar and not much will change. I, Tina, will lead just as my father has. I will do my best for each and every one of you. A few howls rolled out through the pack before they all joined into one. The cries resembled excitement and respect. Tina sat proudly along side her father.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:50 am

Al howled with her pack he was so proud of her he had always believed in her and now she showed him that he was right doing so.he ran to her and nuzzled her gently
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:12 am

Tina nuzzled him back, excitement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:28 pm

after the ceremony al went with tina to a spot where they had put some clothes he shifted and got dressed and waited her outside he wanted to hold her to kiss her he really missed her and hated the small fight they had before her ceremony
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Tina quickly stepped over to Al after she had gotten dressed. and hugged him tight.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:14 am

Al hugged her back and kissed her forehead "you were great and you will make a great leader"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 am

Tina smiled and looked up at him biting her lip. "Really? I just don't see how. I'm not very confident. And the pack might now take the joining well. You know how tough that will be to do.. Especially when the borders mend.." She glanced down at the ground below them.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 am

Al nodded "it will be fine everything will be fine i promise.now let's go home you need some rest"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Tina agreed and looked up at him lost as to where to go. She may be pack leader now but she still liked the security of having someone to follow. "Lead the way" she mumbled, bumping him a little.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:04 pm

he smiled and laced an arm around her waist "come on love" he kissed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:04 pm

She smiled and leaned into him as they walked. She couldn't wait to get home, she was tired and finally relaxing from the nerves she had the entire day.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 pm

he opened the door and let her in "you're ready for our wedding in two days?"

((i forgot if they are already married))
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:42 pm

She entered the home slowly and looked around smiling to herself. It was always so welcoming. "I just need to go to my fitting for my dress later today." She blushed looking over at him.

((idk, might as well just make it up as we go like we were in the first place! haha))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored out of our minds
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayers Delight :: RolePlays :: Mixed Supernatural RP's-
Jump to: