RolePlayers Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for RP lovers to create any roleplay they wish.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored out of our minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

bored out of our minds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 am

Tina's mother gasped watching them both
Tina's father went wide eyed.

Tina teared up all over again and smiled big starting to cry. "Yes! Of course I will!"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayersdelight.rpg-board.net
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Al wanted to hug her but he looked at her father "unless your father would mind this"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Tina's father shook his head. "You have my permission."

Tina hugged him tight when her father said that. she squeezed all gently and smiled bigger.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Al laughed he was so happy.he pulled away and put the ring in her finger "i hope you like it"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 pm

She looked at it smiling more. "It's beautiful Al." She looked at him before kissing him softly. She was so happy. Now that her parents knew everything would go fine.

Draven walked into the room and looked confused and extremely sad. Jesse left so long ago and he was hurting. He missed her so much. Maybe she found her father.. Maybe she was happy where she was. He nodded to himself.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm

they sat with her parents and talked and had a great time than Al rose "do you wanna see our home?"

"dad i'm really glad that i saw you again but i can't stay here forever i have to go back"

"why?and don't say stacey.she has no problem of living here"

"not stacey.my whole life is there,i'll come and see you everyday but i can't stay here"

he nodded and seemed hurt

"and i need to go right now" she kissed him good bye and jumped home.she took a shower and thought to Draven "what are you doing?i'm home if you want"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 am

lilian smiled hugely and nodded. "That wowuld be lovely."

Joseph smiled at his wife. "I don't see why not."

Tina looked up at Al a stupid grin still on her face.

Draven jump stepped right to jessie and hugged her tight. He was crying. Tears of happiness. "i thought you were gone for good."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 am

Al smiled "its on the other side of the city near the woods and there a river.i chose it big because tina is used to big houses though its not as big as this one"he took tina's hand and thought to her i wanted to make it a surprise and give you the ring there

Jessie was taken by surprise but when she smelled him she smiled warmly "me?go and leave you behind for all the girls here?of course not.he asked me to stay though but i said i couldn't i can't leave you"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 am

Lilian luaghed softly. "Our house is a little large."

Joseph looked at tina then to al, "She hasn't seen it yet has she?"

Tina shook her head. "I actually wasn't even aware."

Draven just hugged her more, taking in her scent and warmth. "I would have waited. My whole life if I had to. I would have kept my status of being in a relationship and waited until I died. No one could replace you. I wouldn't even let them try."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 am

"yeah i wanted it to be a surprise and after i got the lead of the pack i went with jake and he helped me find it"

Jessie whispered in hies ear "i love you.always did and always will "
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 am

Lilian smiled more "That's so sweet. We should let you two go on your own. We can come by when you're both settled in."

Tina was looking up at al in shock still.

"I love you too. Always have and Always shall."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 am

Al nodded "as you like but we won't mind having you along.what is it Tina?"

Jessie was so glad to be back she sat on the bed and dragged him with her "you know, i was so happy when i saw him i had a feeling i can't explain but when he asked me t come live with him i felt a ping in my heart...why now?why not when i was so alone?and he seemed to know about you"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 am

Tina shook her head. "Nothing."

"We will wait, Al. But thank you anyway."

Draven frowned. "Maybe he doesn't want you with me."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 am

they excused themselves and walked to the car he opened her door and went to the driver side when he was in "tina are you sure you alright?its not really far from here and if you don't like it i can still buy another one"

"that's what i thought but why?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 pm

"I just wasn't expecting you to do that.. I don't need a big home. I'd live in anything as long as I have you."

"Ask him?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm

he smiled "i know but i want our life to be perfect i don't want anything to change" i started to drive

"i might next time i see him but i'll take you with me"she said blushing
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Tina smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder lightly as he drove. "Do your parents know of the home?" She sat up straight and looked at him.

draven frowned slightly. "But why..?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 pm

he shook his head "only my dad know.that's what i was talking to him about.i was telling him that i'll move in and he has to tell my mom cause i can't handle her she would want us to live with them and i don't want that"

"because i want you to meet him"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

She nodded. "My mom couldn't care less that i'm leaving.." she looked down.

"Alright"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"no don't say that she was just happy for you" they reached the gate when Al told her to close her eyes

Jessie snuggled into him "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

She did so. And your wrong.. She only cares for draven since he took after her.

he held her and smiled. "no problem."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 pm

no i don't think so she looked really excited for you "now open up"

bored out of our minds - Page 10 1231926535GIv3ea
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Tina opened her eyes and leaned forward in her seat. " oh my god.." Was all she could manage. It was beautiful and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

"you seem like you love it! i'm glad"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 pm

"I do. Its beautiful!" She grinned and jumped out as soon as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored out of our minds
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayers Delight :: RolePlays :: Mixed Supernatural RP's-
Jump to: